St Luke's Housing Society
St Luke's Housing Society's website
St Luke's is a very special provider of sheltered housing,
We have 38 purpose built flats at McMaster House in Headington, Oxford, where those aged 55+ (or occasionally younger, depending on specific needs) can live in secure, self-contained accommodation, at an affordable rent.
However, it is important to our tenants, Board, and staff that there is more on offer. There is a real sense of belonging and community. This is illustrated by the range and frequency of activities, and the fact that so many tenants get involved.
We also have staff on site Monday-Friday to look after the management and maintenance of McMaster House. Staff can provide help and support, as well as dealing with day-to-day repairs issues quickly.
Out of hours there is an emergency call system to make sure that any emergencies are responded to quickly and in an appropriate way.
Have a look around our website to find out more, and please feel free to contact us.
Vacancy - General Manager
- Due to retirement we are looking for a replacement General Manager
- Closing date 20th July 2020
- For an informal chat call Sue on 01865 769726
- Apply by sending your CV together with a supporting statement and our monitoring form to:
- Key documents for your application are contained in the inks below.
- During the Coronavirus outbreak tenants have been encouraged to follow government guidelines, and there has been a very sensible response within the House.
- Either the House Manager or General Manager is on site each weekday as usual to carry out health & safety and building checks. The mobile wardens continue to visit at weekends.
- We are still accepting applications for housing. However, visits to look round the House will not take place until restrictions are lifted unless an offer can be made.
We have now completed most of our building works. We have created 3 brand new flats on the second floor, and combined a 2 studio flats on the second floor to create a spacious 1-bedroom flat. Take a look around one of the new flats below.